Have you struggled getting your Google Places+ account sorted out? Maybe you have two accounts and need to combine them but don’t want to lose reviews? Maybe there is an old account (or three) still in Google and you want to get rid of them. Need help?
The helpful folks over at Google Places for Business will now answer the phone and help you personally! Click to Tweet This
Here is what you do:
- Log into your Google Places @ https://www.google.com/business/placesforbusiness/
- On the business you are trying to verify, click the “edit” button
- At the bottom of the page, there should be a link that says “report problems with this listing” …. click that
- On the next page, click on the link that says “Call us to get help”
- That should take you to a page you can put in your info and someone from Google should call you back directly.
I hope that helps.
You may be able to get to that “call” page directly at this URL: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c
But you have to be logged into Gooogle to make it work. Let me know how it works for you in the comments below.